The Things You Hear

direwulf23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell, I'm probably completely full it.

Edit: I can say that, individually, this particular person I work with is full of it for 3 people.

Last edited:

Runningaford

Reaction score
Just read through this thread, and a couple phrases came to mind, lol.

"Opinions are like ***holes, everyone's got one"

And,

"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you do criticize him, you'll be a mile away and have his shoes." -Steve Martin

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
18 in Tx but can't leave the state
also what trucking company is going to hire a 18 year old to drive a rig?
maybe the local cement factory or gravel truck.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i would have to say, while the kid does sound like a moron, its not his fault.

i would chalk it up to ********* parents, the apple never falls far from the tree.

i was always taught to shut my F'n mouth and listen.
and with my tweeker ******** neighbors, my son is learning the same lesson.

listen to them babble, get a kick out of it, and learn not to be like them.
karma always has a way of making things happen.

i have a 35 year old know it all next door that tries to tell me how to live my life...
really dude? you live in someone elses trailer, on someone elses property.. keep your opinions to yourself....

in your case, when someone else comes up to you to talk about this kid, just shake your head and ask them..
"so how about them Bears"?

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would chalk it up to ********* parents, the apple never falls far from the tree.
This. Once in a while I meet someone who's got their s#!+ together, but whose kids are on the wrong track. And once in a while, it's vice-versa. But most of the time, you meet a ****** / loser, and meet either one of their kids or one of their parents, and you can see how it passes on.

i was always taught to shut my F'n mouth and listen.
So many people, of all ages, seem to forget that you have two ears and one mouth. Took me a while to learn that, I have to admit.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with this opinion about this guy. Let's keep them coming. I'm laughing the whole time while I'm reading this. Yes there are both young and older people who are like this. The good news is that I don't have to deal with this particular guy any more. He was dating the 20 year old daughter of my boss/friend. When they found out last spring that she's pregnant, he proposed. GOOD! About a week and a half ago, he broke up with her by TEXT! BAD! He didn't even stick around long enough for the baby to be born, much less get married. I just HATE people like that! That just goes to show everyone what kind of person he really is. I'm just glad that he's gone, hopefully for good!

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i hope he realizes his shortcommings for the babys sake.

it takes a real man to raise a child.