So what did you do with your truck today?

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put the steering column together and realized I bought the wrong bearing. [emoji35]

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Finally figured out why I only have half a clutch.the bushing on the clutch rod is bad so the pedal goes half way before it even pushes the rod.so looks like I know when I'm doin this weekend

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

3Kp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Removed more of the rhino liner (half the roof and one door left to go) ran out of aircraft remover. Took off the over sized drop bumper and started to install the class 5 receiver. Managed to get 4 holes drilled before it got to dark on me. Either tomorrow or Monday I'll finish it up.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my 87 now has 3 dashes!
one in the front, another in the last set of doors, and one in the bed....

Tim needs to get his ***** out of my truck LOL

stealth13777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put her up for sale. It's been an aggravating year and I never got to drive her much. She still has issues that prevent daily use, and my daily driver car is down for the third time this year (it took 19yrs but the car is finally starting to show her age).

I'll take a huge loss, and I'm probably asking too much, but hey maybe someone will recognize the time and effort and quality of the work I did. Thanks to all of you I've learned a ton.

If anyone is down near Jacksonville Florida, I would love to sell to a member on here. I don't know of many of yall down here though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deathstar182

Local Ford nut
Reaction score
took the truck on a 200 ish mile maiden voyage, it did GREAT! I recorded 26.5 MPG on the way down:sly which sounds high but the whole trip cost me 26 bucks and she's full again!;Sweet then I douced the engine in degreaser in hopes of finding out the oil leak source

Can30Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I fired mine up and drove it into the back yard (aka my shop). Its time to start putting some time into it. Needs brake line work, an oil change and a few other little things. I sure like how it just fires up like I just shut it off from a road trip. It doesn't care what temp it is outside either!

Matt_INW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced front calipers and pads a few weeks ago (rotors were replaced already).

And this weekend I replaced the thermostat, water pump, fan clutch, radiator, and hoses.

3Kp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the dash out of the parts truck what a PITA to remove! :frustrate

Bought 3.5: x 4" coupling and a turn down pipe so I can install my silver line muffler I bought off some guy for $70.00. I'm not sure which sound I like yet. one way is mellowed and the other way is more aggressive sounding. Still need to get 1 hanger. I did the turn down before the axle. For my test run I wrapped a wire around it to help hold it up until I can get by the truck shop for a hanger.

If weather holds off and get off work decent time I'll try to get back to stripping that junk off the truck.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the dash out of the parts truck what a PITA to remove! :frustrate

i thought so too after the first few i removed, this last one, 6 screws and a cable, it came right out!

OBS dash on the other hand i found quite a bit more difficult.

today i was sitting behind some DA woman that was behind a van that was going straight. with more than enough room to make the right hand turn she had indicated.
as i pulled up to her, and gave her a honk, she took her own sweet ass time to get off her phone and negotiate her turn.
i finally got around her and she gave me the finger.
i got directly infront of her, stuck it in 5th, peg'd it, and tapped the brake.
as she swerved from left to right to avoid the smoke, i did the same, leaving her in a thick cloud of unspent diesel.
id bet she had droplets of diesel on her windsheild. LOL
as she got up next to us, me and my woman could do nothing but laugh harder at her as she tried to cuss me out.

GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND DRIVE!

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
i thought so too after the first few i removed, this last one, 6 screws and a cable, it came right out!

OBS dash on the other hand i found quite a bit more difficult.

today i was sitting behind some DA woman that was behind a van that was going straight. with more than enough room to make the right hand turn she had indicated.
as i pulled up to her, and gave her a honk, she took her own sweet ass time to get off her phone and negotiate her turn.
i finally got around her and she gave me the finger.
i got directly infront of her, stuck it in 5th, peg'd it, and tapped the brake.
as she swerved from left to right to avoid the smoke, i did the same, leaving her in a thick cloud of unspent diesel.
id bet she had droplets of diesel on her windsheild. LOL
as she got up next to us, me and my woman could do nothing but laugh harder at her as she tried to cuss me out.

GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND DRIVE!
I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that to ***** drivers lol

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
only when they deserve it, if she hadnt flipped me off, i woulda just chalked it up as just another sheeple

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Staff online

Members online