PA Good parts or fixer upper 1985 f350 US Gear underdrive 6.9 1000$

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Man I wish that was closer! That is just what I need!. I want a parts truck for my f100 project.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Travis, you plan on representing at the rally this year?;Really

The first person I thought of was Chris, Diesel4me2. I'm not sure if he is planning a body swap on his rig or not anytime soon.:dunno

If anyone is serious about this truck and needs help transporting it, I'd be available. The only problem is, you would need to source a trailer for me to use.

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score

The first person I thought of was Chris, Diesel4me2. I'm not sure if he is planning a body swap on his rig or not anytime soon.:dunno

If anyone is serious about this truck and needs help transporting it, I'd be available. The only problem is, you would need to source a trailer for me to use.
Its about 700 miles one way. It would get expense quick. LOL How much do you charge?

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I'mm not really looking to make a huge amount of money. Covering the tolls, fuel and food and maybe a hotel room for a night would be sufficient. I just happen to be laid off and have some time on my hands for something like this.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'mm not really looking to make a huge amount of money. Covering the tolls, fuel and food and maybe a hotel room for a night would be sufficient. I just happen to be laid off and have some time on my hands for something like this.

feel like coming out to TX and killing a few trees for me? :D

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
:dunno:sly

Sounds like you might have to come out and see for yourself....

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
give it one winter here in the midsalt errr I mean midwest. We love our salt so much we just throw it on everything.

Years ago when in college seen a another student coming in from Texas (turned out to be very close buddy years later- some of you have met my "man friend") drive in a rust free 72 monte carlo, well another guy from class and I were standing out back smoking talking, well we both said at the same time that ain't gonna look like that come next spring. sure enough it was a rust bucket and my "man friend" was almost beside him self. Heck just for giggles sometimes I bring it up just get him off on a tangent about salt here in the midwest.

Yes I was kid that would walk down the street with a stick and beat it against the fence just to listen to the dog go nuts.

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
give it one winter here in the midsalt errr I mean midwest. We love our salt so much we just throw it on everything.

I had to save that and put it in my sig. That last sentence especially had me spittin coffee this morning. :rotflmao