Injection pump to cylinder number.

ah1988ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a new ip with no old ip to refrence from when installing the injection lines lines, does anyone have what injection pump port goes to what # injector this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

gandalf

Reaction score
I could have sworn I had a picture of the IP with all eight connections labeled, but I can't find it. I know it's been covered here before, but not recently.

The best I can do is a single picture showing the lines attached to the IP. You're looking at the IP from the rear, as though through the windshield. What is on the right in the picture is on the right on the engine, the passenger side of the truck. You'll have to trace the lines as best you can in the picture.

And whatever you do, don't forget to put those four line clamps on the injector lines. Otherwise they will self-destruct.

You must be registered for see images attach

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here ya go, post this pic lots of times.

Attachments

• DVC01380.JPG
    DVC01380.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 70

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks Ken and Bil for those great pics. This original poster pmed me asking about this but I did not have the pics but knew they were here somewhere. Thanks again too... Great helpful post...

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went and put his pump on today. The shop kept the nipple that bolts to the back of the pump for the fuel line. So I need to find one in my stash. Hopefully it runs good this time.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it is a -5 oring thread not pipe,1/2 20 I believe.

ah1988ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys,
x2 hopefully it runs good this time ! Not counting my chiks before they hatch though.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger