The daily project 93 F-350

Ferd_Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well just sharing my build on my 93 F-350. Kinda starting it late as I bought my truck June of 2014 and it's changed a lot since then. This first post is basically to get things caught up, show some pictures of some upcoming plans for the build.

I bought the truck in June of 2014. Bought the truck for 2100. It had 132k miles. E4OD, 4x4, SRW, Dana 60 Ball joint axle, 4.11s, new Chinese front fenders , weld in LMC bed panels(welds still there and warped). This is when I first got the truck
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Ferd_Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started daily driving the March of 2015. By this point now I've grinded down the welds on the bed and body worked it to the best it could be. Over the summer I though a 6 inch MBRP stack for $60, a $20 billet grill, some 16.5x10 wagon wheels. In the fall I bought a factory turbo kit that was missing a few pieces(found missing intake snail on ebay this year)

In May of 2016 the flexplate went bad. Replaced it but as we dropped trans I noticed PO welded the bellhousing. Although he did a good job I had a buddy who found a 91 Trans that had updates in the valve body and a newer torque converter. 10k less miles. Just had to change linkages and went in and works great.

Ferd_Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Got some 3rd Gen Dodge wheels with 2 in. Spacers. I think it looks nice

Ferd_Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So to now I just recently installed the turbo kit. Completely different truck. First runs made 6 psi. With wastegate adjusted can make 8-9 and with wastegate Unplugged it'll make 10 psi. Haven't driven it much as I still need to hook up an intake and it was leaking out dipstick and looks like valve cover as well. Traded the stack for a dual 4 inch setup.

Ferd_Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the valve cover I got the turbo valve covers going to route house to intake when I make it

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
one trick I did, was take the CDR apart, and theres a flange that bolts inbetween the CDR and the valve cover, real easy to make your own outlet for any diameter hose you want.

Ferd_Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't posted any updates in a while. Haven't got much to show but a few things. Last month I finished the fuel system for the truck. I used Napa heads/filters, and made a bracket out of angle iron

Got some new LED Headlights to replace the HIDs, there so much better and the kit had hi beams as well. 6k a nice white

I fixed the block heater but that just blows the gfi it's on for some reason. New cord and installed right in the 11 o'clock position.
I really Need to finish u-joints on front driveshaft. Think parts guy told me the wrong sides when I bought them. Oh well.

Ferd_Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one trick I did, was take the CDR apart, and theres a flange that bolts inbetween the CDR and the valve cover, real easy to make your own outlet for any diameter hose you want.
I really want to do that so I can length it. Run the filter on pass side. Right now I have it piped to driverside

Ferd_Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I havent posted in a forgot about this post. But since the time I last posted. I traded my Chrome bumper for a 08 painted bumper that needs a little body work but was already modified for. And I bought some 20x12 gear alloys for it.
View media item 567

Ferd_Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have since put a new used set of injectors, RD-90 Pump, Wicked Wheel, and rebuilt Injectors. Have to put a new column in as the ignition switch connection broke

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freqencyheight

Members online