Happy Halloween From Conestoga Diesel Injection & Myself

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score

attachment.php

Happy Halloween to my friends of OBN!
On behalf of Mel & Suzi at Conestoga Diesel Injection and myself, we would like to offer discounts this holiday season to OBN members!

It's too spooky for two OBN members this Halloween season!
The first two people to pm me before placing their order with CDI,the same or next business day,will each receive $75 off a world famous MOOSE injection pump!
Order any MOOSE IP you like and $75 of your bill is on me! Now that's just scary!

From Mel,Suzi,those behind the scenes of their hard working and upstanding co.along with myself;
We wish you all,here at Oilburners,a spooky Halloween and great times shared with your families this holiday season.

Conestoga Diesel Injection

(i am not affiliated with,nor am i a payed spokesperson for CDI.im simply sharing with you independently with the blessings and thankfulness of CDI.)

Attachments

• 2014-Halloween-Spooktacular (Small).jpg
    2014-Halloween-Spooktacular (Small).jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 293
  • halloween-moose_logo (Small).jpg
    halloween-moose_logo (Small).jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 274

cahner

Reaction score
Dang, as usual I am a day late. I just finished installing my moose misters and junior moose pump tuesday.

FORDF250HDXLT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
get back on page 1 with you.;)
still looking for one more member to ***** this Halloween season! who will it be? will it be you? :)

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd just like to make sure you all know that FORDF250HDXLT does this (as he did last year) out of the goodness of his heart. It was his idea, and we are happy to be involved with such a giving person who has demonstrated multiple times now that you really can find good and kind people in the world who really will give without expecting anything in return. It's such a rare thing, but very heart warming. Thanks again FORDF250HDXLT !

FORDF250HDXLT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
just like a ghost,this offer will disappear unless someone brave enough comes forward to claim it! 7 days left to ***** 1 more OBN member! you have until the clock strikes 12PM on Halloween night OCT, 31 or you'll be stuck paying full price.......until Santa comes around but then you only get rewarded for being nice instead of naughty,so that count's almost all of us here out! so now's your best chance!:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB0SxXTR_UI

FORDF250HDXLT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
don't shake with fear just yet! you still have 6 more days until Halloween to join Thewespaul and claim your $75 off a Moose IP from CDI!
im starting to get scared.no one else is going to take free $! this is getting spooky! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_22TLl8C-4

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it is the election killing everything. We are S L O W right now. In fact, maybe the worst month in a long time. *sigh*. Even the phone doesn't ring with people looking for free advice like it always does. I think the living dead of the 2016 election are a hell of a lot scarier than what we normally get this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online