Andersen Ultimate hitch

Matt_INW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone used an Andersen ultimate hitch, or know someone who has? I'm seriously considering getting one, if I opt to buy a 5th wheel. Reason being my truck has an under bed plate for both gooseneck and 5th wheel. But no 5th wheel hitch for it, and the local shop with a guy of 30 years experience hasn't seen a configuration like it before so can't determine a 5th wheel that would work for it.

http://www.andersenhitches.com/Catalog/gooseneck-mount--ultimate-5th-wheel-connection.aspx

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before deciding on what kind of a hitch to get, get the 5er first, then decide on what kind of a hitch to get. A 5th wheel pin type or a goose neck ball. You can get a goose neck ball that folds down leaving the bed free of any obstructions. Any 5er can come with a goose neck hitch, if it has a pin type, it can be changed to a Goose neck.

Matt_INW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a 5th wheel with a 5th wheel hitch. So I needed a 5th wheel hitch, or the andersen hitch.

I bought the andersen hitch, and like it well. No complaints, can hardly tell the trailer is back there suspension and ride quality wise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freqencyheight

Members online