F350 Factory Rear 4" Blocks

banderso

Reaction score
I'm looking for a set of factory 4" rear blocks from an OBS F350. Let me know if you have anything available. Thanks.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can buy them new from a few places. I believe procomp makes them. Beware that you don't get a set of worn out ones if you buy used. You don't want them that look like mine. (pic in a minute).

You must be registered for see images attach

These are the procomps I used. They have a taper to them. I don't know yet if it will cause any problems so I can't vouch for them as a replacement besides saying they physically fit. They are for a newer superduty. Same basic housing.

Last edited:

banderso

Reaction score
Surprisingly, I haven't been able to find what I'm looking for new. Maybe I'm doing a poor job of searching.

I'd like to find just a 4" block with the bump stop landing. No taper, and no u bolts since I already bought u bolts. It seems like everything I've seen is a $120-150 kit with u bolts - for that money I'll just make a set.

Used ones really shouldn't wear out unless the u bolts were loose at some point.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bingo. I'm sure that at some point the bolts were loose on those. I've got a thread here somewhere and I think it was @Dieselcrawler that pointed me to an alternative. As a side note, the ubolts from the kit would not work. They were a touch too short.

banderso

Reaction score
Well, I sucked it up and bought new. Feel like a chump for what I paid, but I guess convenience costs. Now I have all the parts to finish the the front 60 swap the way the previous owner should have done it, and I should be able to slam it all together in a day.

Thanks.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I sucked it up and bought new. Feel like a chump for what I paid, but I guess convenience costs. Now I have all the parts to finish the the front 60 swap the way the previous owner should have done it, and I should be able to slam it all together in a day.

Thanks.
sometimes, you just gotta pay for someone else's engineering. sucks that no intelligence was involved. If it makes you feel better, I paid $1300 for my ATS IC kit. after seeing the engineering, I don't regret it one bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsthomas21

Members online