looking for clean, low mile crew cab/super cab

nj_m715

government's finest
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't drive my awesome '89 f250 with new uhaul motor and jasper trans thanks to the MN dmv allowing the previous owner to use an old dup title and royally f me in the pooper
So, I'm looking for a replacement and upgrade.
I prefer a 4dr but the right supercab might be ok.
I prefer an idi, na or tubro, I don't care but they are very hard to find, I might have to settle for an obs powerstroke
I prefer 4x4 and I'd love to find a 5 speed but I could do a swap later if I have to.
must be a long bed for my camper
I want to keep it about 8k$ but I might go higher if the condition is worth it.

I've been looking on ebay, c-list and our market place. If you know of a truck or another site to watch let me know. Thanks

Last edited:

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking for same thing for my dad for years. As you know, our area is hard to find clean. I've been looking in the South now and will just haul it up here.
<3 NJ rust :(

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

nj_m715

government's finest
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, I need to change that. I got tired of NJ and moved to America. I'm an hour outside atlanta. I found a powerstroke crewcab but I just can't stop looking for an idi yet.

nj_m715

government's finest
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got back from a 3day 800-some mile marathon. I took amtrack up to VA and drove back. it wouldn't have been too bad if there wasn't a crying baby a few rows back. Atleast the crewcab has plenty of room for truckstop naps.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Geez: I should read this forum more often. I going to have my 92 up for sale soon. No rust, was a SC truck. See my sig. It has a huge rear tank I think 38 or 40 Gal. along with the front tank. I got it in 08 and only driven it about 30 40 miles. Only 129K on body and 79K on engine. Starts on half a turn of crank. It has the angles on the frame for a 5th wheel hitch, bed never drilled for the mounting rails, but have new rails for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01