WTB: Dually wheels, alloy

cardana24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in VA so if you are not close to me then I would need the wheels shipped. I would like to find a set of dually wheels to fit my 89. 8x6.5. I really like the five spoke design, and I know that Eagle made the series 034, and I really like those but they have been discontinued, I would love to find a set of these in good condition. I am not looking for any steel wheels, I already have those. Please let me know if you have anything or know anyone that does. Thanks.

jhenegh

Truck Still Earns its Keep
Reaction score
There is a dually Chevy 3500 with 4 aluminum 8 hole dually wheels (look like ford's alcoa wheels) at Pic A Part In Indianapolis as of Saturday. Nowhere near virginia, but I found you 4!

cardana24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a dually Chevy 3500 with 4 aluminum 8 hole dually wheels (look like ford's alcoa wheels) at Pic A Part In Indianapolis as of Saturday. Nowhere near virginia, but I found you 4!

I'm not sure which wheels those are...but are you willing to get them and ship them to me?

jhenegh

Reaction score

cardana24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They more or less look like this http://www.ebay.com/itm/16-ION-167-Dually-Polished-Wheels-Rims-8x6-5-8-Lug-Chevy-GMC-Dodge-Dually-Truck-/351628581816

The wheels are $50 a piece if I'm reading their site right, if I cant get the tires off in the yard. I bet it would be $30+ per wheel to ship. Adds up quick for used wheels unfortunately.

Well if you end up going back some time soon could you take a few pictures. That's not a horrible price, but I would like to have a clue what condition they are in.

jhenegh

Reaction score
The ones at the Indy junkyard were gone Friday afternoon when I made it back

cardana24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone know who makes these wheels and possibly what model they are? I like them, but one of the wheels is bent so I would like to see if I can find a replacement before I commit to them.

You must be registered for see images attach

cardana24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone know who makes these wheels and possibly what model they are? I like them, but one of the wheels is bent so I would like to see if I can find a replacement before I commit to them.

I found two people on facebook with these wheels, but they don't know what they are either. Anyone?

cardana24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found these, but I want to make sure they will fit before I try to move forward. The guy has a chevy, and he thinks they came off a chevy, but they are Alcoa wheels and I know some fords run them, but I am not sure if the center bore is different between the two. Can you all help me out with this one?

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Go over there, pull you're wheel and try one of those. Only way you're gonna know.
Unless you get ford specific wheels.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Or, have them measure the center hole, and measure the center hole on your spare....

Ford uses the biggest hubs.....