WTB 8 lug wheels in pa or nj

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for for 16" wheels for my truck, something aftermarket steel or aluminum I'm not picky. I'd like 16x8 or 16x10, wagon whhels or whatever is fine but aluminum would be nice.. I gotta get away from these 16.5's.. Lmk what ya got, I'm in the poconos area.

Mulochico

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watch going down in wheel size (16.5 - 16). Had a friend try it years ago and the brake calipers rubbed on the 16" wheels and it wasn't workable. Don't think it was a Ford, not positive, it was many years ago.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IIRC it is only 15" that you have to worry about on a d50/d60. And even then the caliper can be ground to clear them.

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a few sets of factory steel wheels, but I'm also about 4-5 hours away in the Pittsburgh region.

dunk

Dunce
Reaction score
I have a set of factory 16" steelies. You can have 'em real cheap if you can provide me anything 8 lug with a decent tire that holds air mounted to use as a spare. 16" clears D60 and Sterling brakes. Have to watch backspacing of course, but anything from a Ford should fit. I have 16"x8" aluminum on mine now and they clear.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw a set of steelies pop up on the IDI Facebook page above Harrisburg. That should be in your general area.

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking like I will rock stock steel wheels from a newer E-350, think they're 16x7.. Anyone have a set of factory bricknose hub caps?

leojr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two different sets of 16.5" rims I had, one steel and one alum, rubbed slightly on my front calipers.

But standard 16" alcoas clear just fine.

I think the shape of the 15 degree bead seat on the 16.5" rim forces the inside of the rims to be crowded.

Last edited:

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn jargo, those are the style I wanted. I already mounted my tires on a set of stock steel van wheels thou..

leojr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
G.W.Buffalo, in case you need some rims shipped in, check out shipnex dot com but I don't think they could ship with tires, but I have used them to ship rims before.

Last edited: