WTB: "Diesel" emblem below head light, brick nose

cardana24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a "diesel" emblem that goes below the driver side headlight. Please let me know if you have one in good shape and how much you would like for it shipped to VA. Thanks.

Here is a picture of a truck that has the emblem that I am looking for

You must be registered for see images attach

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I am looking for a "diesel" emblem that goes below the driver side headlight. Please let me know if you have one in good shape and how much you would like for it shipped to VA. Thanks.

Here is a picture of a truck that has the emblem that I am looking for

Have you been saving this pic for a long time??? This was from my visit with Jason Thompson at DieselPower mag a few years ago. Took me a minute or two recognizing my rig. Don't recall what year that was.???:dunno:angel:

KnockKnock

Reaction score
I'd give mine up for an original Nite 4x4 badge - I say "original" because I'm not sure of how respray over chrome-finish would hold up.

Anyway, I know it's a long-shot, but maybe someone that has the Nite 4x4 badge might get in on it and we can work something out between us. I'm in no hurry, and if there's noone here that has one for you from a parts-truck, then I'll let you know if/when I run across the one I'm looking for at a bone yard, and I'll get mine to you real reasonable like. Good luck :cheers:

Last edited:

cardana24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you been saving this pic for a long time??? This was from my visit with Jason Thompson at DieselPower mag a few years ago. Took me a minute or two recognizing my rig. Don't recall what year that was.???:dunno:angel:

I just goggle imaged pictures of 1989 f350 diesel

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's hard to tell from the picture but are any of the mounting tabs still on the back? How much do you want for it shipped to VA?
mounting tabs? long gone. if you want mounting tabs, you'll need to find NOS OEM.
what you see in the pics. $30 delivered.

Kevin 007

Full-floater
Reaction score
JB weld. Stays on even better then the tabs. Almost all my emblems are stuck on with it now as tabs broke, metal rusted, etc...

cardana24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mounting tabs? long gone. if you want mounting tabs, you'll need to find NOS OEM.
what you see in the pics. $30 delivered.

I can't do that much for that, but thanks for the offer.

JB weld. Stays on even better then the tabs. Almost all my emblems are stuck on with it now as tabs broke, metal rusted, etc...
I normally use 3m outdoor mounting tape.

3M, they make all kinds of useful stuff. ;Sweet

I agree ^^

cardana24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what works for you?

I think we are probably too far apart. But I bought all of the other emblems that I was missing (f350, larado xlt) for under $10/ea shipped. So I am looking to be in that neighborhood.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we are probably too far apart. But I bought all of the other emblems that I was missing (f350, larado xlt) for under $10/ea shipped. So I am looking to be in that neighborhood.
at that price, I'd be working for the post office. you're right, I'll hang onto mime. do everyone a favor, put up a price you're willing to pay next time you post a want ad looking for something.