Jimmy Cone! Saturday Sept 19th 2015.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Lets keep this tradition around the mid-atlantic region GOING!, it's time for the summer Jimmy Cone meet. Let's do it Saturday Sept 19th 2015.
Its a good plan to start early around say 4:00pm, so we can all get good spots and stay together as a group. Bring lawn chairs and a camera!
The event takes place in the parking lot of a Food Lion, so you can get a good dinner right there, and have delicious Jimmy Cone ice cream afterwards. There is usually a D.J. and classic music to groove to. It's always a good time.

Cruise-in at the Jimmie Cone near the old Jamesway store in Mt. Airy. Held the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month (April - October) starting at 5:30 pm. Street Rods, Muscle Cars, DJ, etc.
To get there, from I-70 take MD 27 to Mt. Airy, turn left before shopping center onto Main Street. Follow Main Street to intersection of MD 144 and turn left onto 144. Turn right into shopping center and go up the hill, you can't miss Jimmie Cone. This is one of the larger cruises in MD.

Anybody want to rekindle this tradition with me?

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like fun. I hit the cruise in once in a while over there. I think I'm free that weekend. Won't have the truck ready yet though unfortunately.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Sounds like fun. I hit the cruise in once in a while over there. I think I'm free that weekend. Won't have the truck ready yet though unfortunately.

no worries on that, plenty to see! shucks mel has enough trucks to bring for all of us!

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
Id be up for it, been thinking of taking a trip to md for crabs.
all depends if Im back to work or not by then.

pafixitman

Reaction score
I should be able to be there. I'll try and have the kids that weekend also. Not sure if the old timers will be there but it will be nice to see some trucks and faces now that I am back.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Cool deal guys. ;Sweet When it gets closer we'll have to keep an eye on the weather and maybe plan an alternate day in case of rain. AFAIK the cruise nights run through October.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm definitely in, provided that my calendar is clear that day. I will have to check and see. Thanks for getting this going! Would be great to see some of these faces again.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Good deal Mel, keep us posted. I'll start keeping tabs on the weather reports...

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Its still early, but so far the weather man says clear skies and a high of 83° on the 19th!

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
looks like Im in for sure
gotta pick up some jeep parts in annandale in the am
gonna be driving the goat truck though
should be there around 3 or 4

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
I'm definitely in, provided that my calendar is clear that day. I will have to check and see. Thanks for getting this going! Would be great to see some of these faces again.

You gonna make an appearance Mel? @Agnem

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll probably be in my tan 1/2 ton truck. Probably have the little one with me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online

No members online now.