new idi owner

mack

Reaction score
Hello everyone I live in alberta canada and just bought a 1992 f350 crewcab longbed 4x4 with the 7.3 ive had it just a little over a month now and i love it im looking forward to many years of good service from this rig and i hope that this forum will be able to help with any truble i run into keeping a 23 year old vehicle running lol

mack

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome and how do you make a signature ? sorry im fairly new to this whole thing lol

mack

Reaction score
Hey, you have a 7 lug-er..........
lol yes i do its been a good truck but it just wasn't big enough for our needs that's why i bought the f350
eventually i will be selling sally anne lol once i get her running again and my wife uses it to get her licence then she will be up for sale

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Dad had a 7-lug 97 F-250 (What they called them in 97 and 98, then it became the F-150 7700).

Those 7 lug wheels were one of the last straws when Dad traded it in. The factory rims were starting to rust, and one of them the chrome outer had actually rusted off the rim. Dad started looking for replacement rims and even steelies were in the $200 each range..... He now has a really nice 2012 F-150 SuperCrew, short-short bed.........

mack

Reaction score
they are a rather odd design lol why ford chose 7 lugs i'll never know but it's been relatively good to me for the past 6 years