check this out....sweet rv

pickupman

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How come I never see these diesel motorhomes out here on the west coast? Every time I've tried searching for one, I've come up empty handed. :dunno

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that RV is pretty damn sweet, and not badly priced!
i want to fly out there, and grab it!

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
these twins have already cost me most of my savings!!!
time for me to finish these damn side jobs and get paid!

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've heard Holiday did some quality coachwork back in the day. I know their TTs were among the better built in that era.

But dang, why the craze to put those bodies on van cutaways? I would love to have a body like that on a truck C&C, even without a pass-through. Even better, a shorty version on a long-bed pickup frame.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've heard Holiday did some quality coachwork back in the day. I know their TTs were among the better built in that era.

But dang, why the craze to put those bodies on van cutaways? I would love to have a body like that on a truck C&C, even without a pass-through. Even better, a shorty version on a long-bed pickup frame.
I always figured they went with the van chassis so they could maximize the camper space with having a shorter vehicle (granted, vans are only marginally shorter, but still). I see the logic in it, although that made for a number of maintenance headaches!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
E Moeller