Picked this up monday,(the one in front)

Josh Carmack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Good ole "******" on the trailer and that's the new "Little Blue" up front. Joking, I told the kids we were gonna name it little blue, but they protested because my little mail truck is also blue and they say it has to be little blue. My kids like to name all of our cars, they get creative. The names are Ivory for the white merz Sapphire for the blue merz, and Blaze for the red merz. ****** for the 90 f350. Goldenie is the gold family van, and Midnight is the name they gave my mail truck that they now want to call little blue.

Darkies gonna get a replacement engine, and little blue is ready to go after a brake job and possibly new steering sector and pump, but functions as is.

Little blue is a 92 with 225,500 7.3 IDI Fresh paint and some new chrome. paid through the nose to get her, $4800.00 Picked her up Monday night.

All three cars in my sig are for sale, two of em cheap, little red won't go for less than 2K OBO

So, I'm back in the game, gonna start tomorrow on the entire WMO processing system. Rebuilding everything even down to the super sucker, hoses couplers storage fuge, everything.

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That doesnt sound too bad, new paint, crewcab, dually, price that is.
Nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online