1990 Factory Repair Manuals (Great Shape)

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
1990 Factory Repair Manuals

In really good shape and the pages are very clean and clear.

Econoline, Bronco, F Series, Gas and Diesel together.

$175 shipped and insured.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Super deal on super manuals...

I've got two of the three of these, seeing the fronts are not clear I can't tell which I dont have but regardless..

These manuals kick serious hiney for info...no better manual

BMP

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
Super deal on super manuals...

I've got two of the three of these, seeing the fronts are not clear I can't tell which I dont have but regardless..

These manuals kick serious hiney for info...no better manual

BMP

Thank you for the kind words, seriously.

They are great resources. There are many times that I read and flip through these just for the enjoyment of them rather than actually having to fix a problem, but if you do need to fix a problem especially without using the forums, these can be invaluable. The amount of information in these are literally mindblowing especially considering how old they are and the shape that these are still in after all these years.

I have been keeping this silent but the only reason I am selling these is because someone actually bought my 90 from me; didn't even have it for sale. Never thought I would sell it, much less sell these books, but might as well let someone else get good use out of them.

mu2bdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear it made it's way up to Mass. Another clean IDI for New England!

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's the third book?

I've heard of an electrical and vacuum troubleshooting guide that can really come in handy, but is very difficult to find. I have the two "main" manuals for the 1991 model year; otherwise I'd be jumping all over these.

Good luck with the sale, and sorry to hear about your truck being sold...but, sometimes you get an offer that you just plain can't refuse. You can always find another one someday ;Sweet

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score

Yes sir. Went to a good home up there. I actually think they are in the process of moving to NY but regardless still New England.

What's the third book?

I've heard of an electrical and vacuum troubleshooting guide that can really come in handy, but is very difficult to find. I have the two "main" manuals for the 1991 model year; otherwise I'd be jumping all over these.

Good luck with the sale, and sorry to hear about your truck being sold...but, sometimes you get an offer that you just plain can't refuse. You can always find another one someday ;Sweet

It is just the pre-delivery and identification code booklet.

Yeah it was a good time to let it go and thankfully it is going to a good home which was important to me. If I was ever going to sell it, now was a good time to do it. I just finished my bachelors degree, I was getting to spend less and less time with it, and I really could've used the money for other things now that I am moving on to next chapter in life you know.

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score
He's definitely giddy with the truck. That's for sure.

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

Well i'm glad, that's good to hear. Has he posted on here about it? I've been keeping a look out on the forums but apparently haven't seen the posts like you all have lol.

mu2bdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, not here. He said that he's a member of the FTE forum but I found out about his purchase through his posts on Arboristsite.com . It's funny how the Internet can be a small world..

ZWilson07

Cowboy
Reaction score

No, not here. He said that he's a member of the FTE forum but I found out about his purchase through his posts on Arboristsite.com . It's funny how the Internet can be a small world..

Yeah he's over on FTE which is where he contacted me at, but I hadn't seen anything new from him. I didn't have it for sale, he just asked if I would sell it and the discussion started from there.

Checked out the arborist site, lol of all forums for it to be. Glad to see he had good things to say about me!

He hasn't bought these like posted though lol but I did give him a lot of stuff to go with the truck. The only thing I kept was my timing meter and these books which I will be selling both. Oh I also have the freeze plug tool that Oldbull made and sold but I haven't decided when I am going to sell that as those aren't to easy to come by.

But yes I did have both tanks full, a 5 gallon container of diesel with stanadyne treatment in it, tons of fluids, filters, another mint air cleaner setup, fuel lines and olives kit that is sold on here, new CDR, and probably a few other things. It was a good deal for both parties, I just wanted it to go to a good home versus making an extra couple hundred bucks you know.

I think by books he meant all the factory manuals that were still in the factory plastic versus these manuals but regardless. They were really happy with it and I have no doubt that they will take care of it.

EDIT: oh your other radio went with him to lol. Like he mentioned right before he came to get it my radio finally went out completely after 25 years lol. So I was able to put yours in so that he would at least have the tape player to use on the drive back. Small world indeed.

Last edited:

leojr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm fortunate enough to have all three.

Haven't used the trouble shooting manual yet but I'm in the other two all the time.

Either for myself or to answer someone's posted question.