Compression Release Engine Brake for 12 or 24 valve Cummins

waynewman

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the forum. Would like to tell you about the world's first and only compression release engine brake for the Cummins in your Dodge truck...but I don't know what the rules are pertaining to advertising or solicitation. I can't find a policy on that subject, but I don't want to violate the rules on my first post. Someone let me know if anyone has any interest and if that is acceptable and I would love to send you a link to our project page.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
You need to contact the user buy the name of Shaggy, he is the owner of the forum. We do have venders and sponsors, and Shaggy is who takes care of that side of the forum.

Otherwise sounds interesting. I had heard at one time of someone working on a "Jake Brake" I know copyrighted name, and even saw a youtube video on it. If Shaggy gives the ok, I would love to hear more about it.

Otherwise, welcome to the forum.

txquigly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TxQuigly here! Been out of pocket for a while, but good to be back! Hey, these are the guys I posted about almost a year ago.....They're calling it the "ThunderBrake". I personally know both guys Very well and have been along on the development "ride" the whole way. I've even driven the trucks in the videos! I can tell you right now, I'll be adding one to my ride as soon as I put a Cummins in it!! I haven't been there yet, but I know they're putting a site together for a funding push to get on the fast track. I can honestly say that this thing not only works, but it's hard to tell the sound from a big-cam or a Cat coming down the road at a distance!!! AWESOME!!!

Last edited:

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Do you know what happened to all of their videos? Seem to have disappeared from YouTube.

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
So these appear to be no more.
But pacbrake has the loadleash for the CR 5.9 and 6.7s.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tottripp

Members online