WTB ford dana 60 U bolt plate

jhowse

Reaction score
Does anyone have a dana 60 front drivers side u bolt mounting plate they are willing to part with?

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
if you can not locate this unicorn, just do a u bolt flip. little more fab work but much better in the long run.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Figured bronco graveyard would have it, but couldn't locate them on the website.
May call them up.
Just curious, what all is involved in the bolt flip, and why is it better?
Not having them hang down would be good. Lol

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that's about the only part that isn't repoped or available for general consumption. Good luck.

dunk

Dunce
Reaction score
I coulda sworn Sky was making these, just checked and I guess it's the stock track bar bracket they are now making. I may have one or two of these.... If I have two I'd let one go though. Looks like on ebay the going rate is $100-$200! :eek: Other insanity includes spring/ubolt paltes and shock mounts going for $50+. Couldn't tell you how many of those I've scrapped but if that's what that stuff goes for I may be digging though the scrap pile for hidden treasure.

In any event, if you can't find one worst case you just notch the web and run round bolts. Sky now makes plates already drilled/notched to fit the drivers side. http://www.sky-manufacturing.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=FORD-D60SPK-001

leojr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A hole drilled in the right location through the web allows a U bolt "flip" and should reduce the strength significantly. Google images for "d60 u bolt drill" to see.

hotshotidi, if you have two of these for $95 I'll take them! Do you take paypal? They look like this? (Without the bolt stubs...)
You must be registered for see images attach