093 ATS turbo kit for sale

penguinjohn

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have an ATS turbo kit left over from a 1992 7.3L IDI which I never ended up installing. I purchased a running truck of the same year with the kit installed, and intended to swap everything over to my daily driver. The previous owner put about 1500 miles on it before buying a quad cab truck for his business, so its very low miles.

I have the following parts: ATS 093 wastegated turbo and the upgraded 3" diameter exhaust outlet, down pipe and crossover pipe, new braided stainless steel oil line, intake adapter, boost gauge exhaust clamps, bolts, and new never installed metal exhaust flange gaskets. Also includes the ATS air box and hardware. I haven't found the pedestal, so that's why I've lowered the price significantly.

$600 for the kit, plus shipping. I am looking to sell ASAP, so PM me if interested and I'll send you pictures.

I looked for a long time to find a kit that was low miles and in great shape. It should be relatively easy to find or even weld up build a pedestal for the turbo. Its not a complicated component, and has no moving parts. Everything else is included. PM me for pictures. It is boxed up and ready to ship!

Thanks,

John M.

Camp

Reaction score
Not sure what you meant, Jackson. The turbo at the top of the thread's still for sale or...... ? I'm looking for a wastegated kit for my '92 7.3.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
E Moeller

Staff online