Diesel Injection Service based out of Mobile, AL.

Twostacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody ever use "Diesel Injection Service" located in Mobile, AL for pumps or rebuild service

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What little I have heard of them has been good, but I would get pump and injectors from Mel at Conestoga diesel. He's in Pennsylvania not that far from you and shipping would be cheaper.

smolkin

Stuck inside Mobile
Reaction score
About 4 years ago they screwed me over, saying they would have a pump ready for me in a week, and then they forgot about my order. They did get me a deal on a Test Calibration rebuild a few days later, I just really needed that pump when it was promised. Unless something has changed (haven't been back obviously) they don't even have the eq to rebuild our IPs and get their pumps from Test Calibration in Mobile or from Pensacola Diesel. Just my personal experience.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
From the above posting saying they "get there pumps for pensacola or another shop tells me they are not worth a second look. Seems kind of hard to be telling others to avoid certain companies but.. They make their own reputations. We don't make this stuff up. I'm a lucky customer of pensacola but i have seen many posts of not so lucky customers. For me its been Conestoga and for so many great reasons. He simply builds the best pump for the money. Period..

mu2bdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting close to getting a new pump from CDI and for the unsolicited time Mel spent with me on the telephone and via ***, in addition to his support on the forum, it was an easy decision for me.