BBQ gtg at my shop or house on 8/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got some out-of-town guests dropping in on the Labor day weekend. figured it would be a good excuse to have a GTG. PM me or call me to rsvp. If this is happening at my house, RSVP is absolutely required. party crashers will be shot and disposed of discretely.;Sweet

gandalf

Reaction score
got some out-of-town guests dropping in on the Labor day weekend. figured it would be a good excuse to have a GTG. PM me or call me to rsvp. If this is happening at my house, RSVP is absolutely required. party crashers will be shot and disposed of discretely.;Sweet

I'll be there, either location, baring unforeseen events. Let me know what I can bring or do to help.

Remember, a true friend is one who will help to bury the bodies.:eek::rolleyes:

You might consider posting a running list of who is coming.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is great progress!! ;Sweet The next question is Where?
that is still very fluid. the out-of-town guest is requesting to use the four post rack at the shop. So, if we are getting hammered at OJ's the night before, we may have a late start on Sunday working at the shop.either location is five minutes apart, so we can adjust quickly.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Room is booked. will be in the area saturday mid morning, unless the truck breaks then????

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Sorry guys but just now learned of this. Sadly I wont be there. Really would have liked to have seen everyone once again too. Enjoy the togetherness you guys. I'll be there in spirit.

jrad235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Room is booked. will be in the area saturday mid morning, unless the truck breaks then????

Don't say that, the turbo might take even longer! :( Hopefully the parts spontaneously populate your backseat on the way home.

Status
Not open for further replies.