from accros atlantic

magirus-deutz

Reaction score
Hi guys

I m Xavier from this opposite continent in France, I guess i m maybe the first frenchy on this forum and now i will explain you why i post in US.
In France no one absolutely no one run on WMO no forum or website talk about it a real mystery when typing key word in English and find hundreds of posts.
I you type in google or other search web site run on used engine oil you will find approximatively 4/5 post saying are you crazy !!! U want to ****** up your engine do you realize how much pollution you going to produce !!! This is what we get in France for WMO ....
So here i come I leave in a 4X4 army truck all year long and it take 25liters for 100km sorry for the metric but i dont understand much gallon/miles

it's a

magirus-deutz truck of 11tons with a Deutz engine air-cooled 6 cylinders 6.4Liters 170 HP turbocharged I converted it in what we call
"bi-carburation" witch mean 2 fuel tank one of 55 gallons for diesel and one of 165 gallons of Oil
and so a little pomp to push the oil truth an oil filter and then go to a heater witch use the engine oil as the liquid to heat up the fuel oil
and then when good enough temperature some electro-valve to swipe from diesel to oil .

For WVO it work perfectly for WMO i had bad experience hope because bad synthetic oil. I explain I did recycled 150 gallons of synthetic oil from a garage only engine and gearbox oil mix together and then filter it to 5 and then 1 micron filter and then add a bit of acetone and go
after 50 km on 100% WMO its started to smoke so I switch to diesel for few kilometer and when no smoke coming out any more, switch back on wmo 50km later same story so i tried to heat up a bit more the oil and drive faster for maybe better combustion nothing just more and more smoke like old train from western movie ....

So i did take my injector out they add **** lot of black dry solid stuff stick on it, so the pulverization was not good any more so I clean them and put they back in place and no smoke anymore .
Then i through my filtration was not good enough maybe, so i oder a mini centrifugal system similar at what u use in US but after filtration no dirt left in the centrifuge ... So mix up the oil to 30 percent of kerosene and start driving again, well nothing change smoke black smoke again

Sorry to write you this book but this was my experience on WMO so here now are my question i tried previously to find answer in the forum but didnt find or dont understand much so here I am

1-while watching on youtube lots of US videos on centrifugal system the expensive large centrifugal seem to collect an heavy thick black paste on the side but on smaller centrifugal bowl style never see in video this black paste on the side do u have explication is those centrifugal or ineffective?

2-concerning the quality of oil you choose for fuel, mineral 15W40 is the best ? and 5W30/40 synthetic stuff is **** and don't burn so good?

3- as i have a complete system to heat up the oil supposedly i could run on 100% WMO no thinning mix as i stated on diesel then switch on oil and switch back to deiseil to stop engine

Thanks to take attention to my post i hope i will reads you guys soon

thx

xavier