Pictures in some tech articles not working - could be me?

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was reading the tech article on the water separator and none of the pictures are available. It could be I am learning to use this tablet or is it just an older article?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gandalf

Reaction score
There were two tech articles about water separators, one about Stanadyne water separators exposed, and one about water separator alternatives. Both were originally threads in the forum, so had multiple contributors. The exposed article had some pictures, the other did not, as far as I can tell.

We knew ahead of time that Webshots was going down. I copied and saved what Tech Articles I could, along with pictures. The Stanadyne Exposed article had some pictures in the first posting, but they are rather small. Since I copied them from the article I have no facility to enlarge them, as we do for those on the forum.

If you would like them, I have them as part of a MSWord document. I'd be happy to email them, the entire document. Be warned, though, they are small, avatar size.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
During the rally Mel had been talking about it but there was a lot going on and I didn't catch what he was saying at end. I didn't want to be a pest and make him repeat it all haha. I was reading the exposed article. I'll pm you my email :)

gandalf

Reaction score
During the rally Mel had been talking about it but there was a lot going on and I didn't catch what he was saying at end. I didn't want to be a pest and make him repeat it all haha. I was reading the exposed article. I'll pm you my email :)

Two articles just sent to you. Enjoy.