Intercooler setup, two sets of injectors, vacuum pump...

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I'm clearing out :eek:

6.0 intercooler/pipes and a Typ4 intake hat. You will still need to figure how to mount it, and run piping to and from it. $175 plus shipping FIRM Sale Pending, just have to ship

You must be registered for see images attach

2 sets of injectors. 1st set are G codes, I stripped 3 of the threads on them (where line attatches), these are core. Truck ran fine with them, even though it was running on 5 cylinders LOL. Good for core parts I guess. $40 shipped (OBO)

2nd set are Oregon Fuel Injection rebuilt injectors. These are Lucas injectors and I could not find a code on them. They had 10-00 scratched on them, I presume that means they were rebuilt then. $60 shipped

Vacuum pump. I turned it over twice and it built vacuum on my finger. $30 shipped

I have a 7.3 glow plug controller. No idea if it works. Shoot me an offer

Racor Model 500 fuel water seperator. SOLD

6.9 rockers. I replaced the ones in my engine with 7.3 version. All should be there, including push rods. Shoot me an offer. They had rouhgly 125K miles on them with religious oil changes.

I also have a drivers side valve cover for a N/A engine. Replaced with the ATS version when the turbo went on. And a fan plus fan clutch, no idea of the clutchs condition I just bought this from a kid back in HS (also where 7.3 rockers came from)

Last edited:

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I have had two offers for $100 for the intercooler setup. No, I will not take that. A reasonable offer would be 10 maybe 15% off my asking price, not 50%. First guy at least had a reason, low on cash because a new house purchase.

New price is firm.

Last edited:

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need the vac pump.

And for others, I sell the hat for 120.00 new price sooooo Justins price is an awesome deal.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
do you have some demisions on the intercooler?
What dimensions are you looking for? Are you looking for mounting point dimensions, or size of the tube and fin assembly, or size of the entire unit?

If Justin doesn't have his handy or if it's already boxed up, I have a 6.0L intercooler handy that I can measure for you...

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Sorry, haven't checked this in a while. I had a buyer for it, but money was never sent so the intercooler was never shipped. Anyways, life has gotten busy again for me, so I'm thinking I'm just going to keep it for now...

oregon96psd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, if you want to get rid of it again ive got a couple friends in mcminnville, i can get them to pick it up, not bull$hit or any of that.....money for you, parts for me.