Buyer or seller feedback rating.

Coyote_Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On a different forum we have this iTrader feedback that when two people complete a sale or trade they each leave feedback on the deal. It shows up under the location/post count of each user. We have the hall of shame for business/vendors and this can be a simple way the check how individuals handle business.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OB management historically has taken the position of not getting involved in financial transactions between members on this board. You do so at your own risk. If you feel comfortable dealing with a member, go for it. If not, don't do it. It's that simple. This avoids the cries of favoritism towards one person or group.

Coyote_Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OB management historically has taken the position of not getting involved in financial transactions between members on this board. You do so at your own risk. If you feel comfortable dealing with a member, go for it. If not, don't do it. It's that simple. This avoids the cries of favoritism towards one person or group.

I can't say I blame them. This is their site to manage how they please. I just figured this could be a useful tool to help members make an informed decision. The feedback is left by members so the site host isn't posting the reviews. The site I am on that uses this system reminds me of eBay feedback system. Short comments, with either a positve, negative, or neutral rating. These numbers are totaled then added to a field under the user name.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do they have an itrader mod for vb 4? Need to check that out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online