Added two more doors.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added two more doors, my gasser to IDI conversion

You must be registered for see images attach

Just have to convert a gasser to diesel.
Traded for it, Kenny was gracious enough to haul my axles out. Slid them under the crew and got it hauled home. Now its time to start stripping the reg cab and and get the crew back on the road.

Last edited:

bookite03

Nice Crummy
Reaction score
Glad to help, sure wish I could of towed it home and gave it a more proper introduction to its new home. Maybe she caught a wiff of that haze when I passed you guys on the freeway :D

Can't wait to get it back on the road

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nicer in the pic. It needs some dings and couple dents worked out and a re-spray eventually but thanks gents. I'm really happy to have the extra room. It's a c6 truck too so the ZF swap should go a little easier driveline/crossmember wise.

Jake2670

Reaction score
Yeah, looking good, sure like em ZFs over NV :) Anyone got sug for best manual to go behind a 5.9L

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep the cummins questions out of my thread.

Thus far I've titled the truck as a diesel, transferred my permanent disabled vet plates over taking care of the paper work side.

Removed dash from the gasser and working removing the under hood wiring. Have the coolant draining out of the diesel and started on getting the front access opened up to swing the engine. Also dropped the exhaust out of the reg cab.

Also picked up my turbine housing and outlet from being coated today and dropped off the up pipe.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fug me right?! Guess it was pretty pointless to try to get this thread back on track huh...

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coating is a cerakote ceramic mixture for weapon systems and this particular coating is good for 1800*. Local sheriff dep sprays firearms on the side, after I had him do my 1911 we were BS'ing a bit about trucks and this stuff came up. At any rate cost me $65 to have it done inside and out and much as possible.

As far as which housing, I haven't done my home work man. Just a actual 093 kit I picked up a little over a year ago for $300 from a local yard. Wasn't aware there was different housings other then the ford version and the ATS housing with the bigger outlet wether it was bought in turbo kit or the housing/outlet form.