Borg warner s362 turbo upgrade

Chance7.3

Reaction score
Hi everyone I recently purchased a new borg warner s362 turbo t3 exhaust flange i wanted to know how much fabrication it would take to install the turbo i already have a down pipe to fit. 94 f250 7.3 idi stock turbo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
was the turbo he and racin' were using. Racin' is now using his A3K kit, and nmb2 was using some ats turbo.....regardless you can gather ideas from either of their builds when they were using the s362. at the beginning of racin's build thread he even showed the s362 on the factory ats 093 uppies......let me find his thread for you.

Chance7.3

Reaction score
My main question was i have a downpipe to fit and oil feed amd oil return lines and its the same exhause flange isnt that all ishould need. In a sense the turbo should bolt right up?

Chance7.3

Reaction score
I gotcha. That doesnt look to to bad. I guess Ive got my next weekend planned out haha thank you for all the help and if anyone else has input please share!!

racer30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Racin dose some custom work on intake manifolds. I live 80 miles north of him and I have 2 extra intake manifolds If you want 1 PM me and I can get it to Racin for modifications for you or he might have some already done units for sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online

No members online now.