Site Ownership >>>SHAGGY<<<

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gents -

I'd like to introduce a new name/face to all of you.

Shaggy AKA Bryan is the new owner of Oilburners.net and Superdutydiesel.com. If you'll look at his profile you'll see he has been a member here for a long time, albeit not an active participant or poster, nonetheless a long standing member.

I have been approached 50 times or more over the time I have owned and operated this forum by all types of individuals/corporations/commercial endeavors to sell these sites and I have always held back because I always wanted Oilburners or Superduty to NOT be "one of those commercial sites" and Bryan is not one of those guys. That's not to say he doesnt have income in mind when he plots his path forward, only a fool (like me) invests time, money and effort to keep a place like this going at his own expense.

I am very proud of what Oilburners and Superduty have become to date however I have not had the time to devote to OB and SDD to give them the proper due they deserve and to grow the sites like they should be grown. I really feel like Bryan will keep the community in mind in his future plans with growth and opportunity. I really truly feel this will be a good thing for OB and Superdutydiesel or trust me, I would not have sold the sites.

Please help me in welcoming Bryan into our mix and make him feel welcome. It is of no small body of work on all of your parts that OB is what it is today. Your input to Bryan will be invaluable going forward with the site direction.

I've got no plans of going anywhere, if Bryan chooses to keep me on as an admin to assist with the handover I will gladly be here. You all have become friends of mine over the past 10 years. Nothing died today.

With that said I'll let Bryan chime in with his insight.

gandalf

Reaction score
Mike, I'm sorry to see you leave your position of ownership of these two sites, though I think I can understand your motivation to step aside and relinquish the duties and responsibilities of that ownership. You've done an outstanding job, and I thank you for it.

Bryan, welcome to your new position, your advancement from member to owner. I feel sure that you will continue to have the best interests of the forum, and it's members, as your primary concern, or Mike would not have considered you as a replacement. I trust that you will continue to operate the site as a place where friends come together to discuss matters of mutual interest and to help each other maintain our trucks. This is far and away the best site of it's type.

Last edited:

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Welcome Shaggy AKA Bryan. (Is that the proper greeting to a new owner?) Hope your you venture is a good one.

Mike, Thank you for keeping OB and SDD simple and the least commercial interrupted site around. I'm sure the boys will welcome Bryan as the new owner as soon as they all get home for the Rally. Again Welcome Bryan and THANK YOU Mike!

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Thanks Mike and everyone else behind the scenes for everything you have done to make this a great place. I am sure it was not easy to hand off the torch.

Welcome Bryan, I hope we are not to much trouble for you! LOL

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the welcome so far! I will post up a little bit more about me this week. Just been to busy to do that with the holiday weekend.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Welcome Bryan and I understand this week has been an event to say the least. On both ends. We just got done with the 12th annual gathering called the IDI Weekend (which is a week long event but is called a weekend :confused: )

I look forward to working with you and helping both sites grow.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mike and everyone else behind the scenes for everything you have done to make this a great place. I am sure it was not easy to hand off the torch.

Welcome Bryan, I hope we are not to much trouble for you! LOL
you of all people knows what it's like when you're rewarded nicely :D

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Mike, I'm sorry to see you leave your position of ownership of these two sites, though I think I can understand your motivation to step aside and relinquish the duties and responsibilities of that ownership. You've done an outstanding job, and I thank you for it.

Bryan, welcome to your new position, your advancement from member to owner. I feel sure that you will continue to have the best interests of the forum, and it's members, as your primary concern, or Mike would not have considered you as a replacement. I trust that you will continue to operate the site as a place where friends come together to discuss matters of mutual interest and to help each other maintain our trucks. This is far and away the best site of it's type.

,....Ditto,.....

:D

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Arizona eh? I trained with a guy that's from AZ. He's practicing in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. Charles B. Boag. He's an OB/GYN too. We're planning on getting out that way in the next year or two for a visit...... maybe we can fart around together when where in that area.

Heath

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online

No members online now.