Show me your sharp brick nose dashes

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
I'm not sure what I'll do with my bricknose dash, it isn't my favorite design, I'd love to see what you all have done to tidy it up or accent it. I always feel like the top of the passenger side is missing, perhaps a dodge stole it?

SHARPIE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hers mine
You must be registered for see images attach

Oh does a 78 with Brick nose gauges count:sly

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score

heres mine not too great of a pic but what i had
the pass side i had a backup camera monitor over there but it melted off
im thinking about a laptop mount though

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

heres mine not too great of a pic but what i had
the pass side i had a backup camera monitor over there but it melted off
im thinking about a laptop mount though

Just in case you didn't notice you got a bunch of spaghetti in funny colours hanging under your dash...could be tempting for mice etc...;Poke

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't feel like I have much to offer. I did get to ride around in Big Ed at the rally and have to say, I really like what Darrin has done to the interior. Hopefully he chimes in with a couple of pics.

jaluhn83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's mine. Custom instrument cluster using Isspro gauges. Got sick of having the stock POS thing cluttering everything up.

The center console has control switches for trailer power, elect fuel pump, ft/rear lights (future project) and some other stuff. The red light is my master caution light, wired up to light for low water level, low oil pressure and high coolant temp.

You must be registered for see images

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
I've thought of swaping a slant nose dash in too, over the years it has overtaken te OBS dash as my favorite when restored

Here's mine. Custom instrument cluster using Isspro gauges. Got sick of having the stock POS thing cluttering everything up.

The center console has control switches for trailer power, elect fuel pump, ft/rear lights (future project) and some other stuff. The red light is my master caution light, wired up to light for low water level, low oil pressure and high coolant temp.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I don't think anything too noteworthy has been done. Boost and pyro are next to the dated sirius sportster on the dash, oil pressure and coolant temp where the ash tray used to be. I relocated the cigarette power socket to the passenger side of the dash down low, close to the beginning of the center section. The center console is the best part of the interior along with the Flexsteel seats, sorry this may not relate to the dash. Funny, I have no problem with the brick dashes, actually my favorite layout descending from the old dent sides which are my favorites.

Food for thought the brick interiors are often noted to hold up the best as far as abusing them goes and the heater core is a 20 minute job.

Attachments

• dash 1.jpg
    dash 1.jpg
    416.1 KB · Views: 94
  • dash 2.jpg
    dash 2.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 91
  • dash 3.jpg
    dash 3.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 86

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heck...I'll even show the back seat > never used!

Coyote_Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay I will play, it is a gasser though:

Stainless Steel backing with Autometer Phantom and blue LEDs in all

I need to see if an OBS pillar will fit in a brick nose. I hate this stick on thing. Top is full manifold vacuum and bottom is an air to fuel ratio.

Its an new AM/FM cassette with a headphone jack. Everything I have a cd for is on my iPod, all the cassettes are still cassettes.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks kinda like Gary's gauge panel on steroids ;Sweet and it's interesting to see a T-19 gearshift lever in a brick-nose truck; I know that it was factory in '87, but still interesting to see. :angel:

Any idea who made that service bed? :love: Looks like exactly what I've always dreamed of (except being steel and not aluminium)...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online