Hello From Las Vegas

Underground

Underground Diesel
Reaction score
Just signed up today and thought i would say HELLO!

Im Newly the Owner of Underground Diesel Performance out in Las Vegas NV, we work on all diesels daily. We currently have a few 6.0L, 6.6L and a few 5.9L at the shop. We do repair work all the way to in house trans builds, motor builds, twin kits and more. Me and my guys have learned a lot over the years and i would be more than happy to help any of you guys who have questions. I dont know everything so you might find me on here asking a thing or two :) Our current shop truck is a 1000hp 04 Dmax that will be competing this year at a few events on the west coast, we competed in Diesel Power Challenge 2011 and placed 5th barely finishing with a blown trans in the last two events. We are currently building a 06 Dodge and were hoping to have both trucks in Arizona March 10th for te 2012 Desert Diesel Nationals competing on the track. We do all of our own EFI live tuning in house and have held several EFI training classes all over, our latest class was in Maryland with 24 students attending. This Feb we will be holding a large EFI training class in Denver at ATS diesel. Feel free to give me a shout if you need anything! Look for us out in Vegas!

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site;Sweet
we do have some rules around here unfortunately, but it's done for the paying advertisers. drop "Mike" a pm and he can discuss about it all with you.
thanks!;Sweet

Underground

Underground Diesel
Reaction score
I dont have any pics of the OBS but i do have tons of pics on my facebook page which is updated daily. Check "Newly Underground Diesel" or "Underground Diesel Performance"

Hey thats cool Towcat, im not here to step on toes. I just want to look around, see whats going on and post every now and then. Im not sure who Mike is but have em send me some info on being a vendor please. Thanks

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Mike" owns the place. Drop him a "private message" and he'll give you all the business details. I'm only the second in command and deal with enforcement issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnlx