Picked up a NICE ONE today Boys!,..

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Check this out,..1994 Ford F350 Ex Cab, 5sp, IDI Turbo Diesel, with a full Banks Sidewinder on it. 100K original miles! 70 year old guy owned, Never seen a winter, Power seats, fully loaded, and this thing is just Beautiful! Ill do a photo shoot of it on Monday when I put it on the website,.But here are a few teaser pics:

You must be registered for see images

Awwwww,...Look...Twins!,..

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
Love the sticky slimy stuff dealerships spray all over the engine to make it look shiny.... my friend had that plastic ground effect crap on his 4 door. People had some weird taste in the 80s and 90s....cookoo

-Jon

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
i like the look of the wheels and the "body kit". if it had a front axle i would trade ya my dmax for it.

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
acutally now you got me thinking..... i can put a front axle under it...... what you asking for it?

93fordturbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i take it that didnt come with a turbo?? just curious. And how does that turbo compare to my banks. Wastegated? Nice truck btw. I love that style. And low miles too :)

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
thats what i am thinking heath.... and it would be alot nicer seeing that pulling mine around than my dmax.... now if he will take the dmax on trade...... lol