Brownie Aux Transmission for sale

perk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOLD!!

Sorry to those who were interested

I am selling a Spicer Brown-Lipe 5831B. I just finished re-building it to use in my pickup, but came across a cummins w/ 6spd and don't need brownie anymore.

It has all new bearings and seals. gear lash is within spec. I recomend putting new yokes on it. They are out of spec. I would have if I had used it and decided to not to buy new yokes since you may need a different size than I do. I spent nearly $400 just on parts during the rebuild. Used units in good running condition usually run $800+.

Feel free to call with more details.

360-597-68O3.

Pictures can be emailed on request.

Last edited:

perk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am open to offers. I would like to see it sell for more than a runner. But more important to me is that it doesn't sit in my garage for years. Cash talks. Feel free to call me or pm me an offer. I am also open to trades or partial trades. I am working on putting a 24v in my pickup and don't have all the parts I need yet.

tech51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will work with a auto or a std trans. You build your own cross member mount. 85:1 overdrive. Work good with a T19 or C6. It's a manual shift 3sp

perk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to see $1,000, but am open to offers. I need the money to get the 24v that is in my garage into my pikcup (i.e. I need part money, or trade for parts). I really don't want this thing to sit in my garage for years. It will go behind any 2wd transmission with a short drive shaft between the two gear boxes. They have been mounted behind 4wd gear boxes, but that is more work thatn I am capable of. My plan was to put the F450 parking brake assembly of my ZF5, then mount the brownie, then a divorced NP205. The F450 parking brake assembly will mount to nearly any Ford 4x4 trans to easily convert it to a 2wd tranny. Please feel free to call with any questions.

Thank you,

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FordLTDiesel

Members online

No members online now.