WTB: 7.3 IDI OILCOOLER

beelsr

Reaction score
bumping to the top..

need an oil cooler for my '88 F350 7.3 diesel. Headers are fine, just the cooler section rotted out from the salty winter roads...

beelsr

Reaction score
how much do i want to spend? as little as possible? I've seen prices from 50 - 100.

the 6.9 should bolt right up to a 7.3, it's just got bored out cylinders, right? the front & rear headers have 4 bolts into the block and the exposed cooler section is 10" between the headers.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
how much do i want to spend? as little as possible? I've seen prices from 50 - 100.

the 6.9 should bolt right up to a 7.3, it's just got bored out cylinders, right? the front & rear headers have 4 bolts into the block and the exposed cooler section is 10" between the headers.

i tell you what i will sell you the one off my blowed engine, for 25 dollars plus whatever shipping is, i just want the thing out of my sight and i will give you a good deal

Reaction score
I wish you blew up your engine a while back LOL....
I had to buy an entire idi engine for just the oil cooler. now its sitting in my back yard....

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i tell you what i will sell you the one off my blowed engine, for 25 dollars plus whatever shipping is, i just want the thing out of my sight and i will give you a good deal

why dont you just send it to me and we will be square.;Sweet

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O.K. I've got 2 chioces for you.

A complete cooler for you with a new O-ring kit from an 87 6.9 Engine has a blown head gasket but cooler should be good. I'll send the O-ring kit with it anyway. $100

Other choice is a center section and sandblasted front header. I was going to rebuild this one but the rear header is shot so it's only good for parts. I'll include the O-ring kit with this also. $60

Email me if you are interested at [email protected]

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish you blew up your engine a while back LOL....
I had to buy an entire idi engine for just the oil cooler. now its sitting in my back yard....

how many times did he offer to sell you one for $25.00 in this thread? and you still went and bought another engine just to get one?, wow

Maverick1701

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump...anyone still want to sell their oil cooler (7.3idi turbo)?

Im going to go ahead and change mine out to eliminate that cause of my oil/coolany mixing...I need the whole thing (as I dont have a press to press everything back together

Maverick1701

Full Access Member
Reaction score
double bump! anyone else have one to sell? I have haven heard from dyoung14 since 5/9 and I really need to get a cooler on my truck and get it back in action....I hate to by a d-bag but I dont have the time to waste. I REALLY needed to get it installed tuesday/weds of this week (my days off).

Anyone else have one for sale (and will be able to send it off this week)?

dyoung14, if you are reading this (or your ***) I will still buy yours if you can get it in the mail but I cant wait much longer as I have a trip coming up in the near future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online