How many First Gen. guys we have?

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
All Right I want to see how many first generation guys we have out here. I'm one even though my truck is not together and have been for the last two years. Juat have to build my baby.:D Is the Pastor still over here?:)

1stimer

Reaction score
hey i got a 91.5 and i love it even with its problems

by pastor you mean paster bob of black sheep racing if so he up north here

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
Originally posted by 1stimer
hey i got a 91.5 and i love it even with its problems

by pastor you mean paster bob of black sheep racing if so he up north here

Yeap that would be the guy I talkin about! He was on here sometime ago but havent seen any recent post. I have an 89 model Cummins going into my Ford. It was in an old chevy I had but was just to much motor for the truck. After I blew 6 trans, 1 rearend, and bent the frame I pulled the engine and junked the truck! That is the best runnin diesel I have ever drove for being stock!:D Is your truck an auto or a 5spd?

1stimer

Reaction score
unfortunatly auto 518 that slips i'm thinking about converting to stick just doing research right now i would love to have a 5600 in it it would make pulling my 5er much easier

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
Hey if you want to keep the auto contact DTT, they make auto that can outperform the manuals! My truck is being built to pull sled and race when I'm not driving it around town!

fearthedeere

Reaction score
Ive got a 92 cummins. Its got the 16cmf housing, a rigged banks 4in, 33x12.5x16.5 procomp mud radials. I hope to soon add injectors and a manifold. Im also having a custom exhaust built 4in all the way back in too duals out the rear sides :)

im also ashamed to say i have a stock Duramax

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
Originally posted by fearthedeere

im also ashamed to say i have a stock Duramax [/B]

;) Thats alright everyone has one of those things they are ashamed of. Mine is a new S-10.

Is your Duramax auto or stick? I'm still working on my Ford trying to get her together but am thinking about going through my engine before install!:peelout

GunPilot

Reaction score
Just registered today. 93 W350 SRW, Banks Stinger kit, AFE intake, NV4500 transmission.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Pastor Bob

Reaction score
Yup, I'm still here.... I was on a Pilgrimage to Our Lady Of Acceleration Church....

pastor bob....

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
Great to start seeing more first gen guys on here!;) Heard alot about ya Pastor and Nascar Mark also. Still planning and gathering ideas for motor mods before the install. Here is the truck engine is going in!

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Horse of a different color.

I always swore I'd never own a diesel pickup, but this spring I acquired one that has me completely impressed.
The Crossbreed, is a 91 Dodge Cummins 4x4 dually, under an 85 GMC Body.
It has performed flawlessly as a daily driver, and is undefeated after 2 times pulling the sled. Before I get someone excited, I should mention that both times were after antique tractor pulls, when the sled operator lets some of us pull our trucks. I must be doing something right, when a 7300 pound pickup pulls the same sled as a 10,000 pound tractor. I am sorry to report however that the stroker owners just can seem to keep up.

I just stumbled aross your board, while surfing for some performance goodies, but I will be back.

Thanks for putting up with me.

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Bringing trouble.

Thanks,
While I was browsing, a buddy of mine(ngasper) IM'd me. I told him about the site, and now I see he's the newest member.

A 2 for 1 for y'all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online