Selling upgraded drop in fans!

03wr250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In case anyone is planning on heavy towing and/or would like cooling system piece of mind I have several fans and fan clutch conversion kits in stock and ready to ship, But Shipping times may be inconsistent during the month of june as I will be moving from Oregon to Montana.
Basically if you want them before july order now!

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
West coast losing another member :cry:

BlindAmbition

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@03wr250f What is the current price for your fan setups? Also, I think in another thread/forum/FB I saw you had a power steering cooler setup that was interesting, can you post a pic if my memory of that is correct? Looked like some version of a Derale cooler.

klook

Reaction score
Has anyone put one in a van yet? And is the stock clutch just a regular viscous type? I am very interested but I will put another temp gauge in first. Is there another location to put the sending unit or do you guys just remove the stock one and disable the factory gauge?

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
Weird, maybe try searching for Workhorse Customs, thats what I linked.

As for the coolant temp sensor, I used the bung on the drivers head that wasn't being used for an aftermarket gauge, then I took out the 'super overheating sensor' that is behind the ac compressor near the exhaust manifold for the fan drive. That way I retain my stock gauge, have an aftermarket gauge, and make the fan work.

Rocknit4x4

Reaction score
I ordered one of these (fan only - used a new viscous clutch) and it has worked great for me. I just PMd him and sent him my info / paypal the funds.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online